Full Description of KHE MAC Tyre 2.1 Dirt Tyre
This is not just a new tire like all the others, this one changes the weight of the complete bike dramatically because it's less rotating mass at the end of the frame and at the same time it strengthens a lot by using Kevlar material. Most tyres blow up with big pressure and they get biger than labelled. The Kevlar strips hold everything in original shape and make the tire really, really light.
• If your going to save any weight... the BEST place to lose it is from your rotating parts.
• Less rotating weight = faster acceleration.
• Light weight and folding capability makes this the perfect road trip spare.
• 20 x 2,10" (55 mm) size, MAX 8 bar / 120 PSI
• Weight: 366g.
• Special dirt tread for more grip.
• Kevlar beaded.
• Improved traction.
• Special durable compound.