Full Description of Verde Eon Black/Blue 2012
FREE DELIVERY in EU.
FREE STUFF (Mailorder, see below) or PDI/SERVICE (in store).
THE BEST SELLING EON BOASTS BIGGER & BETTER BARS, BRAKES, PEDALS, AND TIRES FOR 2012. THESE UPGRADES HELP GIVE BEGINNER BMXERS THE ULTIMATE STARTER BIKE. THE EON’S CUSTOM WHEELS WITH COLOR-MATCHED SPOKES COMPLETE THE SIGNATURE LOOK PIONEERED BY VERDE.
The Eon starts with a high quality high tensile strength steel frame that suits a smaller, beginner level rider perfectly. With pro-level geometry, a sealed mid bottom bracket, extra rear tire clearance for huge tires, and seat stay mounted brakes, you get everything you’d see in more expensive frames.
We’ve created the first headset that utilizes sealed angular contact bearing with replaceable headset cups. Now you get the high quality of a sealed integrated headset with a lower price tag.
The wheels are what makes this bike an Eon. Our matching rim and spoke color combo sets the Eon apart from any bike on the market. New for 2012 is an aero front rim which adds a new touch to this already classic complete.
We’ve also added bigger 8.1” bars and an upgraded stem to the 2012 Eon. DUO Doyle grips and DUO Resilite logo bar ends along with bigger 2.3” tyres and new graphics round out the package.
• Colours: Matt Black with Blue.
• Frame: 1020 hi-ten construction.
• Fork: Chromoly steerer tube.
• Handlebar: 1020 hi-ten construction with 8.1" rise.
• Stem: Aluminum front load with side cut-outs, black.
• Grips: Mini mushroom style, colour-matched.
• Bar Ends: DUO Resilite.
• Headset: Sealed integrated bearings with replaceable cups.
• Cranks: Heat-treated 3-piece tubular chromoly, 170mm.
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed mid BB, 19mm.
• Chain: Taya 410, black.
• Sprocket: Verde 25 tooth, steel.
• Rear Hub: 14mm axle with semi-sealed 9 tooth driver.
• Front Hub: 3/8" axle with loose ball bearings.
• Rear Rim: Single wall, single wall, colour anodised.
• Front Rim: Aero design, colour anodised.
• Rear Tyre: Kenda 2.0".
• Front Tyre: Kenda 2.0".
• Spokes: Colour matched with silver nipples.
• Seat: 2-piece injection molded plastic seat.
• Seat Post: Integrated into seat.
• Seat Post Clamp: Aluminum clamp, colour anodised.
• Pedals: Plastic, new design.
• Brakes: U-brake with soft compound pads.
• Brake Lever: Aluminum lever with Resilite clamping area.
• Weight: 25 lbs. 5 oz..
Hey, we want you to be stoked about your new bike, so to help you out we are giving away Free with every BMX bike supplied via MAILORDER (phone or web) purchased. Limited time only. Bikes bought instore include Pre Delivery Inspection and Free 1st service within 28 days.
• BMX DVD - lucky dip!
• Multi tool set.
• Puncture Repair Kit.
• Tyre Levers.
• 2 innertubes.
• Sticker pack.
Items may vary slightly from those shown, but will be of equal value.