Full Description of Supercross BMX Envy Frame Junior Polished
The Next Variation of our World Famous EVO Race Frames the new Supercross BMX ENVY. Continuing to push the edge of the Aluminum Race Frame technology the new Supercross BMX ENVY race frame has roots that run so deep others would kill for. This frame is the new replacement for last years S7 and G6e frames, so you know it has HUGE shoes to fill and it is doing the job without any heistiation. Handbuilt from our custom speced Easton ULTRA LIGHT RACE 7005 Taperwall tubeset, while maintaining our World Championship and ABA and NBL Pro Title winning full race geometry you end up with a Pro size race frame that tips the scales at a scant 2.75lbs.
A few of the features of this new Ultra Light Race Frame include:
• Integrated Campy Style 45/45 Headtube.
• CNC Machined Euro BB shell.
• Backside CNC'd 3D Shaped Dropouts.
• Exclusive Custom Butted and Shaped Taperwall Downtube.
• Flipped Teardrop Taperwalll Toptube.
• Tapered Chain and Seat Stays.
• The new Supercross BMX ENVY Race Frame is all sizes Micro to Pro XL 24.
• Colour: Rootbeer.