Full Description of KHE Premium Folding Park Tyre PLUS FREE TUBE
This is not just a new tyre like all the others, this one changes the weight of the complete bike dramatically because it's less rotating mass at the end of the frame and at the same time it strengthens a lot by using Kevlar material. Most tyres blow up with big pressure and they get biger than labelled. The Kevlar strips hold everything in original shape and make the tyre really, really light.
• If your going to save any weight... the BEST place to lose it is from your rotating parts.
• Less rotating weight = faster acceleration.
• Light weight and folding capability makes this the perfect road trip spare.
• 20 x 2.0 (MAC1.5) or 2.2 (MAC2)
• Available in Street or Park versions. This Park version is lighter but not as durable.
• Kevlar beaded.
• Improved traction.
• Special durable compound.
2 Options: Park or Street;
• Weight 329gs/0.72lbs Park version
• Weight 424gs/0.93lbs Street version with stronger sidewall